Conference Scheduler Pro Changelog
v2.0.1 – 2019-08-07
- Added: Import/Export of featured image and registration_disabled workshop properties.
- Tweak: Registration button shows when registration will open if set.
- Fixed: Fatal error on ticket shortcode template.
v2.0 – 2019-07-30
- Added: Completely rebuilt the registration system to provide better performance.
- Added: Option to prevent users from registering for overlapping workshops.
- Added: Advanced hold system to allow users to waitlist on overlapping workshops and resolve conflicts if/when a space becomes available.
- Added: Google Calendar integration – users can save their registered workshops to their Google Calendar with one click.
- Added: iCal export – download an iCal file of your registrations for import on your phone/Mac/PC.
- Added: WPML compatibility for registrations – view in any language and your registrations will be linked.
- Added: Use WooCommerce email template if available.
- Added: Integrate Registrations with WooCommerce My Account.
- Added: Option to disable My Picks system.
- Improved: Split logging information into separate files for easier searching.
- Fixed: Sessions with duplicate names no longer cause import errors.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.
v1.8.4 – 2019-06-11
- Fix: Issue preventing import on some installations.
v1.8.3 – 2019-02-26
- Tweak: Link to user profile on workshop participant list.
- Fix: Issue preventing workshop import.
- Fix: Correct workshop date/times on user profile page.
- Documentation: Add info about recommended WooCommerce settings when using restrict by product.
v1.8.2 – 2019-02-24
- Fix: fatal error on WP 4.X.
v1.8.1 – 2019-02-21
- Tweak: You can now specify multiple roles to check against in role-based Registration restriction.
- Fixed: Fatal error when registration is disabled.
v1.8 – 2019-02-19
- Feature: Column mapping on import – you can now choose which columns to use for what data fields. Don’t worry about column order or name anymore during import, and you can skip columns that aren’t relevant so you can just upload your master file without worry.
- Added: Multisite compatibility for registration.
- Added: Option to disable registration for individual workshops.
- Upgraded: Registration logging no longer requires WooCommerce to be installed.
- Upgraded: Support session descriptions in import/export.
- Upgraded: Session export now provides a default Session ID so future imports can update sessions easily.
- Tweak: You can now specify multiple products to check against in product-based Registration restriction.
- Tweak: Add shortcode option hideRegistration=”1″ to prevent registration buttons from being displayed.
- Tweak: Report updated vs. inserted rows on import.
- Fix: Registration display issues on user profile page.
- Fix: Update DB before action trigger on user unregister
v1.7 – 2019-01-29
- Feature: Now you can automatically send emails to users/admin when they (un)register for a workshop.
- Added: Send a custom message all users who are able to register for workshops but haven’t yet.
- Added: Built-in support for importing/exporting ACF workshop fields (text/textarea/wysiwyg only)
- Added: Option to limit the total number of workshops users can register for.
- Added: Show registered/waitlisted workshop on user profile (so admin can see a user’s schedule).
- Added: Log registration events to the server (requires WooCommerce).
- Tweak: Added ‘conf_scheduler_ie_cap’ filter to allow other user roles to import/export workshops.
- Tweak: Moved registration settings to their own tab in Conference -> Settings.
- Fix: Fixed bug that would show the wrong waitlist number on the frontend.
- Dev: Rebuilt the registration and participants API.
- Upgrade: Upgraded to new license manager. All existing activations should not be affected, but new (re)activations will need to use the new license key. Get your license key on the plugin website.
v1.6.3 – 2019-01-08
- Fixed: Bug in unregistration routine could prevent users from unregistering.
v1.6.2 – 2018-12-11
- Added: Option to allow presenters to view workshops’ registered participants
- Updated: Now bundling Font Awesome 5 Free (v5.5). Custom CSS may need updating.
v1.6.1 – 2018-11-10
- Fixed: Fatal error on activation
v1.6 – 2018-11-09
- Added: Support for WP 5.0 and the new Block Editor
- Added: Conference Scheduler Block for Block Editor – use instead of the [conf_scheduler] shortcode. Simple, visual and powerful.
- Added: Eventbrite registration integration. Sell tickets on Eventbrite and Conference Scheduler will automatically create accounts on your site for ticket purchasers and let them register for workshops.
v1.5.4 – 2018-10-18
- Fixed: Fatal error when trying to activate Pro without Conference Scheduler installed
v1.5.3 – 2018-10-08
- Fixed: Bug when moving user from waitlist to registered list
v1.5.2 – 2018-10-03
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5.3 – 2018-09-12
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5 – 2018-09-09
- Warning: Conference Scheduler Pro now requires Conference Scheduler (v1.3+) to be installed and activated.
- Fixed: Improved translation support.
- Added: German and Spanish (machine) translations.
- Added: WP Admin Dark Mode support.
- Tweak: Codebase overhaul to support future development.
v1.4.4 – 2018-07-29
- Fixes: Minor bug fixes.
- Tweak: Enable important upgrade notices for future versions.
v1.4.3 – 2018-07-17
- Fixed: Enabled translation for a few Admin strings
- Added: Complete FR translation – thanks to Cristophe!
v1.4.2 – 2018-07-04
- Fixed: Bug where session selector not loading correct value on edit workshop page.
v1.4.1 – 2018-07-01
- Tweak: Session column in Workshop Import file can now accept Session ID or Session Title.
- Fixed: Translations now appear correctly for UI.
- Fixed: PHP error when attempting to import sessions with identical names.
v1.4 – 2018-06-29
- Feature: Specify sort order for workshops in sessions.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP < 5.4.
- Tweak: Improved logic for blocking multiple registrations per session.
v1.3 – 2018-06-11
- Feature: Limit registration by user role or users who have purchased a specific product (WooCommerce).
- Feature: Experimental support for new WP Block Editor (Gutenberg).
- Tweak: Setting to limit users to registering for only one workshop per session.
v1.2.1 – 2018-06-01
- Fixed: bug when displaying ticket for user who is not registered for any workshops.
v1.2 – 2018-05-12
- Initial release