Conference Scheduler Pro Changelog
v1.6.3 – 2019-01-08
- Fixed: Bug in unregistration routine could prevent users from unregistering.
v1.6.2 – 2018-12-11
- Added: Option to allow presenters to view workshops’ registered participants
- Updated: Now bundling Font Awesome 5 Free (v5.5). Custom CSS may need updating.
v1.6.1 – 2018-11-10
- Fixed: Fatal error on activation
v1.6 – 2018-11-09
- Added: Support for WP 5.0 and the new Block Editor
- Added: Conference Scheduler Block for Block Editor – use instead of the [conf_scheduler] shortcode. Simple, visual and powerful.
- Added: Eventbrite registration integration. Sell tickets on Eventbrite and Conference Scheduler will automatically create accounts on your site for ticket purchasers and let them register for workshops.
v1.5.4 – 2018-10-18
- Fixed: Fatal error when trying to activate Pro without Conference Scheduler installed
v1.5.3 – 2018-10-08
- Fixed: Bug when moving user from waitlist to registered list
v1.5.2 – 2018-10-03
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5.3 – 2018-09-12
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5 – 2018-09-09
- Warning: Conference Scheduler Pro now requires Conference Scheduler (v1.3+) to be installed and activated.
- Fixed: Improved translation support.
- Added: German and Spanish (machine) translations.
- Added: WP Admin Dark Mode support.
- Tweak: Codebase overhaul to support future development.
v1.4.4 – 2018-07-29
- Fixes: Minor bug fixes.
- Tweak: Enable important upgrade notices for future versions.
v1.4.3 – 2018-07-17
- Fixed: Enabled translation for a few Admin strings
- Added: Complete FR translation – thanks to Cristophe!
v1.4.2 – 2018-07-04
- Fixed: Bug where session selector not loading correct value on edit workshop page.
v1.4.1 – 2018-07-01
- Tweak: Session column in Workshop Import file can now accept Session ID or Session Title.
- Fixed: Translations now appear correctly for UI.
- Fixed: PHP error when attempting to import sessions with identical names.
v1.4 – 2018-06-29
- Feature: Specify sort order for workshops in sessions.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP < 5.4.
- Tweak: Improved logic for blocking multiple registrations per session.
v1.3 – 2018-06-11
- Feature: Limit registration by user role or users who have purchased a specific product (WooCommerce).
- Feature: Experimental support for new WP Block Editor (Gutenberg).
- Tweak: Setting to limit users to registering for only one workshop per session.
v1.2.1 – 2018-06-01
- Fixed: bug when displaying ticket for user who is not registered for any workshops.
v1.2 – 2018-05-12
- Initial release