Conference Scheduler Pro Changelog
v2.5.3 – 2021-01-13
- Tweak: Add Location URL and Restricted content to ticket emails
- Fix: Prevent the favorite stars from displaying when Disable My Picks option is set
- Fix: Fix PHP warning related to WC v4.5 class change
v2.5.1 – 2020-12-08
- Fix: Only display “Show Available” button if registration is enabled
- Tweak: Open location URLs in a new tab
v2.5 – 2020-11-29
- Feature: Added support for Location URLs (great for online conferences) – requires Conference Scheduler v2.3+
- Feature: Added caching for Registration information – greatly reduces DB calls and improves performance
- Tweak: Add Restricted content, Location URL and Workshop permalink to iCal export file
- Tweak: Specify memory or time as cause of import abort
- Fix: Always return SQL orderby default in admin
- Update: WP 5.6 compatibility
v2.4.2 – 2020-10-23
- Fix: Interaction between Show My Picks and Show Available buttons
- Dev: Moved default data from workshop-ticket.php template to core plugin and added filters
v2.4 – 2020-09-24
- Added: Support for Single Workshop view (requires Conference Scheduler v2.2+)
v2.3.2 – 2020-09-16
- Fix: Add Restricted Content field to the Import/Export system.
v2.3.1 – 2020-08-17
- Fix: PHP warning when sending emails with WooCommerce > 4.0 active.
v2.3 – 2020-08-10
- Added: Restricted Content – now you can add content that is only visible to users who are registered for the workshop (meeting links, extra details etc.). Restricted Content shows up below the workshop in the user’s schedule.
- Block: Added a Conference Ticket block for easily inserting a user’s schedule of registered workshops.
- Added: Resumable imports – if an import fails, you can now easily restart it without having to go through the entire import process again.
- Tweak: Compatibility with the Conference Scheduler v2.1 multi-filter.
- Tweak: Upgrade PHPSpreadsheets to v1.11
- Tweak: Added support for WP 5.5 plugin auto-update feature.
v2.2.4 – 2020-07-15
- Fixed: Bug preventing unregistration if only the ticket was showing on the page.
v2.2.3 – 2020-03-12
- Fixed: Email unregistered users when restrict registration set to WooCommerce.
v2.2.2 – 2020-02-27
- Tweak: Added function to get all registered users
v2.2.1 – 2020-02-11
- Fixed: Register button labels on hover in some edge cases.
v2.2 – 2020-02-10
- Added: Synchronize registration status/listings between the ticket and schedule shortcodes.
- Fixed: Issue preventing email non-registered users notifications from being sent.
v2.1.5 – 2020-02-05
- Fixed: Issue with the PHP registration API custom filters.
v2.1.4 – 2020-01-28
- Fixed: Issue preventing new Eventbrite ticket purchasers from registering.
- Fixed: PHP warning on profiles of users with no registrations.
v2.1.3 – 2020-01-23
- Tweak: Minor tweaks to Ticket block to support extensions.
v2.1.2 – 2020-01-07
- Added: Display number of registrations as a column on users admin table.
- Fixed: “Email Tickets to All Registered Users” and “Email All Non-registered Users” actions now work properly.
v2.1.1 – 2019-12-30
- Added: Freeze registration after specified time option.
- Tweak: Minor tweaks to enhance code.
v2.1 – 2019-11-14
- Added: Asynchronous import – now you can see the progress for an import, and large imports are less likely to timeout.
- Added: Support for Timeline mode – workshops maintain start date-time and length individually.
- Added: Admin Dashboard widget for quick statistics about workshops/registrations.
- Tweak: WP 5.3 compatibility.
- Tweak: Add admin UI to register for workshops from WP User Admin screen – useful for quickly registering a user for several workshops.
- Fixed: Sorting workshops in WP Admin not working.
- Fixed: Delete registrations when the workshop is deleted.
- Fixed: Allow blank value when importing limit (unlimited).
- Fixed: Correctly display number of registered participants on front-end List Participants button (for admins and presenters).
v2.0.1 – 2019-08-07
- Added: Import/Export of featured image and registration_disabled workshop properties.
- Tweak: Registration button shows when registration will open if set.
- Fixed: Fatal error on ticket shortcode template.
v2.0 – 2019-07-30
- Added: Completely rebuilt the registration system to provide better performance.
- Added: Option to prevent users from registering for overlapping workshops.
- Added: Advanced hold system to allow users to waitlist on overlapping workshops and resolve conflicts if/when a space becomes available.
- Added: Google Calendar integration – users can save their registered workshops to their Google Calendar with one click.
- Added: iCal export – download an iCal file of your registrations for import on your phone/Mac/PC.
- Added: WPML compatibility for registrations – view in any language and your registrations will be linked.
- Added: Use WooCommerce email template if available.
- Added: Integrate Registrations with WooCommerce My Account.
- Added: Option to disable My Picks system.
- Improved: Split logging information into separate files for easier searching.
- Fixed: Sessions with duplicate names no longer cause import errors.
- Fixed: Minor bug fixes.
v1.8.4 – 2019-06-11
- Fix: Issue preventing import on some installations.
v1.8.3 – 2019-02-26
- Tweak: Link to user profile on workshop participant list.
- Fix: Issue preventing workshop import.
- Fix: Correct workshop date/times on user profile page.
- Documentation: Add info about recommended WooCommerce settings when using restrict by product.
v1.8.2 – 2019-02-24
- Fix: fatal error on WP 4.X.
v1.8.1 – 2019-02-21
- Tweak: You can now specify multiple roles to check against in role-based Registration restriction.
- Fixed: Fatal error when registration is disabled.
v1.8 – 2019-02-19
- Feature: Column mapping on import – you can now choose which columns to use for what data fields. Don’t worry about column order or name anymore during import, and you can skip columns that aren’t relevant so you can just upload your master file without worry.
- Added: Multisite compatibility for registration.
- Added: Option to disable registration for individual workshops.
- Upgraded: Registration logging no longer requires WooCommerce to be installed.
- Upgraded: Support session descriptions in import/export.
- Upgraded: Session export now provides a default Session ID so future imports can update sessions easily.
- Tweak: You can now specify multiple products to check against in product-based Registration restriction.
- Tweak: Add shortcode option hideRegistration=”1″ to prevent registration buttons from being displayed.
- Tweak: Report updated vs. inserted rows on import.
- Fix: Registration display issues on user profile page.
- Fix: Update DB before action trigger on user unregister
v1.7 – 2019-01-29
- Feature: Now you can automatically send emails to users/admin when they (un)register for a workshop.
- Added: Send a custom message all users who are able to register for workshops but haven’t yet.
- Added: Built-in support for importing/exporting ACF workshop fields (text/textarea/wysiwyg only)
- Added: Option to limit the total number of workshops users can register for.
- Added: Show registered/waitlisted workshop on user profile (so admin can see a user’s schedule).
- Added: Log registration events to the server (requires WooCommerce).
- Tweak: Added ‘conf_scheduler_ie_cap’ filter to allow other user roles to import/export workshops.
- Tweak: Moved registration settings to their own tab in Conference -> Settings.
- Fix: Fixed bug that would show the wrong waitlist number on the frontend.
- Dev: Rebuilt the registration and participants API.
- Upgrade: Upgraded to new license manager. All existing activations should not be affected, but new (re)activations will need to use the new license key. Get your license key on the plugin website.
v1.6.3 – 2019-01-08
- Fixed: Bug in unregistration routine could prevent users from unregistering.
v1.6.2 – 2018-12-11
- Added: Option to allow presenters to view workshops’ registered participants
- Updated: Now bundling Font Awesome 5 Free (v5.5). Custom CSS may need updating.
v1.6.1 – 2018-11-10
- Fixed: Fatal error on activation
v1.6 – 2018-11-09
- Added: Support for WP 5.0 and the new Block Editor
- Added: Conference Scheduler Block for Block Editor – use instead of the [conf_scheduler] shortcode. Simple, visual and powerful.
- Added: Eventbrite registration integration. Sell tickets on Eventbrite and Conference Scheduler will automatically create accounts on your site for ticket purchasers and let them register for workshops.
v1.5.4 – 2018-10-18
- Fixed: Fatal error when trying to activate Pro without Conference Scheduler installed
v1.5.3 – 2018-10-08
- Fixed: Bug when moving user from waitlist to registered list
v1.5.2 – 2018-10-03
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5.3 – 2018-09-12
- Fixed: minor bug fixes
v1.5 – 2018-09-09
- Warning: Conference Scheduler Pro now requires Conference Scheduler (v1.3+) to be installed and activated.
- Fixed: Improved translation support.
- Added: German and Spanish (machine) translations.
- Added: WP Admin Dark Mode support.
- Tweak: Codebase overhaul to support future development.
v1.4.4 – 2018-07-29
- Fixes: Minor bug fixes.
- Tweak: Enable important upgrade notices for future versions.
v1.4.3 – 2018-07-17
- Fixed: Enabled translation for a few Admin strings
- Added: Complete FR translation – thanks to Cristophe!
v1.4.2 – 2018-07-04
- Fixed: Bug where session selector not loading correct value on edit workshop page.
v1.4.1 – 2018-07-01
- Tweak: Session column in Workshop Import file can now accept Session ID or Session Title.
- Fixed: Translations now appear correctly for UI.
- Fixed: PHP error when attempting to import sessions with identical names.
v1.4 – 2018-06-29
- Feature: Specify sort order for workshops in sessions.
- Fixed: Compatibility with PHP < 5.4.
- Tweak: Improved logic for blocking multiple registrations per session.
v1.3 – 2018-06-11
- Feature: Limit registration by user role or users who have purchased a specific product (WooCommerce).
- Feature: Experimental support for new WP Block Editor (Gutenberg).
- Tweak: Setting to limit users to registering for only one workshop per session.
v1.2.1 – 2018-06-01
- Fixed: bug when displaying ticket for user who is not registered for any workshops.
v1.2 – 2018-05-12
- Initial release